Sunday, May 15, 2011

The astonishing bike bag

How did I manage to get all of my bike, including wheels, and 5 panniers plus tools into that bag? I have no idea really, but it was really easy - 10 minutes from start to finish and it's well under weight.

Just wish I was :)

Oh and yes for those who care, that is the 29'er in the background - and chairs, kids bikes, boards you name it really, just finished painting the inside of the house and new carpet - perfect timing ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Kinross Dr,Merrilands,New Zealand

2 comments:

  1. I brought the same one w/ me last year, so a piece of advice. If you're planning to stick it in a car, then no worries, but if you're going to be wheeling it around a lot, it's a bit of a pain in the arse as it ends up a bit top-heavy.

    If you have lots of spare weight, I'd stick a skateboard or something similar in there to wheel it along on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go. You've become a prolific writer overnight. We're learning so many things from your preparations. Do you have to pay to take the bike? I know it's underweight, but do you still have to pay for having sporting luggage?

    ReplyDelete