Friday, May 20, 2011

The fields of northern France

As seen from our BA flight south to Lyon, just after we crossed over the Channel. Looks like a nice day from up here hope tomorrow, our first riding day, is sunny - after sitting on 4 planes for nearly 30 hours traveling time I'm looking forward to moving slowly under pedal power :)



The prospect of bed tonight is something I'm very much looking forward to, will be taking one of my newly acquired sleeping pills so that I have a great and long sleep so as to start off well. Have to get the bikes assembled tonight ready for an early start but that should take an hour with luck.

Then it's pack the panniers, and have that shower I've been dreaming of for a whole day. Sleep can't come fast enough tonight for me, its been a very long trip.

But tomorrow the fun starts, yes!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment