Sunday, May 15, 2011

Getting the job done

Don't you hate it when you wake at 3AM, head full of the knowledge that you have 2 days left to fit in so much, wondering how you will do it? Well, yes :) I had my work to do list sitting on my desk, awaiting my arrival after dropping the kids at school this morning, and as I lay there awake, I thought sod it, get out of bed and get on with it.

And so, that's what I did. And 2 hours later not only is that list significantly shorter, but Ive even done things that weren't on the list yet - how proactive is that? But now I think its time to head back to bed - kids will be up in about an hour, think that first coffee is going to be even more of a necessity this morning than usual. But man its nice staring at the list with so many items crossed off.

Night all!

PS. Winter seems to be arriving, Ive got cold feet, the wind is blowing hard outside, and its raining from time to time, just as well I put the blanket on ;)

1 comment: