Sunday, May 15, 2011

The elusive Bad Elf

Well first very minor problem - the team Bad Elf GPS unit has gone AWOL. Simon, my long time friend and cycling partner long ago and again very soon emailed me tonight that he can't find it - bum! And it looks like getting mobile sim's in France may be problematic - Simon has bought an iPhone and plan and we can use old tech maps - remember them? - as a fallback should we need them, and to be honest I prefer maps, their batteries don't run out!
Anyway minor problem. Have to finish the last of my work tomorrow and Tuesday but pack is first priority once the kids are off to school - hope I don't have too much!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Nige, I got a pay-as-you-go Buoygues Telecom SIM in Nice last year for my iPhone.

    Apart from a few language difficulties during the purchase, it worked fine and handled 3G too.

    ReplyDelete